Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

What do you see when you look in the mirror?  What do you hear yourself saying to the "you" that's looking at you?  Is it a struggle to stand boldly before the throne of grace and declare that you are beautiful, powerful, confident and deserve the very best that you create for yourself.  Are those positive thoughts dancing all around you, crawling up that crooked spine and making it straight, taking those shoulders that were leaning forward and pushing them back creating stronger images of the shadow and casting doubting thomas to the abyss. 

Do you hear these words: worthy, happy, amazing, loving ringing in your ears.  Are you flushing out the toxins of " I can't, I need, I should" and replacing them with " I can do all things, I have everything I need, My life is worth living".  If you aren't seeing this in yourself and these thoughts are not eminating from your heart and soul which controls your thought process, then you are not feeding yourself the proper self nutrition to change your behavior, to empower yourself, to achieve your dreams.  your future is shaped by your imagination so imagine where your journey can take you.  Inspire your world and live the life you love.  LET GO, BREAK OUT, WARRIOR, OH BEAUTIFUL WARRIOR - Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment